To import your Reefmaster Contours into GME.
1. When you have exported from Reefmaster you have 3 files. You need the Minor Contours, and Major Contours Polyline files.
2. In GME : File - import - ESRI shp. Select the file called xxxx_Majors.shp (Major contours)
3. This will bring up a dialogue box - select Navico Depth Contour Major as the type.
4. In the next box make sure "select field for labels" is checked, then highlight the field "VALUES". This will ensure that the contours get depth labels.
5. Click through the next 2 boxes until you come to the Zoom levels, you probably ony want levels 0 and 1, but you can always change it later.
6. After they pop onto your chart, while they are still highlighted its a good idea to right click over one of them and hit Tools - extract all elements.
Now do exactly the same process for your Minor contours, selecting Navico Depth Contour Minor as your object type.